Online lessons via Skype have a lot of advantages for a modern busy person, who wants to learn a foreign language:
- Lessons via Skype allow you to receive lessons from qualified and experienced native Russian teachers, even though they are not located in your city.
- Skype lessons allow you and your teacher to save a lot of time because there is no need to travel to attend live classes or visit a tutor, which is really convenient.
- Skype lessons are much cheaper than life lessons because the teacher is paid only for the time of teaching, and not for the teacher’s traveling time or the cost of renting classrooms. So you pay only for your education.
- Skype lessons are as good as classical one-to-one lessons, and actually, are even more convenient and efficient. If you want to know how it works, just try it!
Yes, we offer a trial lesson because nobody wants to buy a pig in a poke. Before purchasing the set of lessons you need to make sure learning Russian using Skype will work for you and that you will be comfortable with your teacher.
That is why we provide the opportunity to start with a 30-minute trial lesson at a symbolic price – $1 only. During this lesson you will become acquainted with your teacher, define your current level of Russian, set up goals for learning Russian, discuss your individual program and a convenient timetable, and, of course, you will try a couple exercises.
If you like the trial lesson and want to continue classes, we will sign a standard contract and continue the lessons!
Lessons can be booked at least 24 hours before the beginning.
If you need to book a lesson less than 24 hours before the beginning write us on firstname.lastname@example.org, please.
- Do you have a free trial lesson?
- What will be at the trial lesson?
- How can I pay?
- What materials will we use at lessons?
- What will happen at lessons?
- Can I change my timetable or postpone lessons?
- Can I have lessons for free?
If you already have level A2 most part of the lesson will be held in Russian, this way you will be plugged into Russian language atmosphere. For beginners, explanations can be given in English (German or Spanish) or Russian languages.
This was an excellent course. It helped me to learn, and then solidify, many common Russian language constructions used in every day speech, so that I am able to speak and comprehend in real-time more efficiently. It also helped me to learn quite a bit of new vocabulary. I have completed the entire course (twice…
This good value for money and recommended course is very clearly laid out and easy to follow. The patterns are presented in seperate categories with audio, video and many handy practical examples used in daily life, which you can repeat many times as you learn. You can also put the audio examples on a usb…
This is a very well designed course for people that are trying to gain a larger understanding in the Russian language. It helped me to further my knowledge of the patterns in the language which I think is very important for english speakers when trying to understand the Russian language. I don’t think you can…
This is a very useful course for the daily life, it will help you a lot to talk to your Russian friends! The videos are very good, and the explanations and the examples are easy to understand. Don’t hesitate to purchase it, you will be happy!!
Very useful course with lots of great content. It is extremely useful for adding new phrase patterns to your vocabulary as well as learning new and existing words in context.
I listen to this course in the car every day. It is a wonderful way to listen to the words in sentence form as you will hear it. Very clear sound and well spoken so I can tune my ear to listening to the Russian language not just hearing it